Enjoy unlimited access to the ISC Sports Network for only $4.99/month or $49.99/year.
With the ISC, you will find local and regional coverage featuring high school, college, and semi-professional content and more.
On ISC Sports Network, Local Lives Here.
Get the latest on the Colts, Pacers, Indiana sports...and all the other randomness. Query & Schultz streams every Tuesday at 6 PM to ISCSportsNetwork.com, airs each Wednesday at 6 PM on Comcast channel 81, and is available anytime at QueryandSchultz.com.
Query is worried that his life-saving heart meds are leading to weight gain, but more importantly, the guys talk Pacers needing wholesale changes, the Colts' newest left tackle, and look back on Albert Pujols' start in St. Louis, which Jake covered twenty years ago.
We react to the sad passing of Bobby Unser, the racing icon and incomparable personality. Also, a recap of the Colts' Draft class (we don't do draft grades - that's dumb), the Pacers' historic beatdown of the tanking Thunder, and discuss Jake's intimidating behavior over the phone with customer s...
The guys react to the IMS announcement about fan capacity for the race and other Month of May events, predict what the Colts will do in this week's draft, debate the top-end quarterback prospects, and Jake shares a heartwarming story involving the bond he's formed with the heart surgeon who saved...
The guys remember the great Slick Leonard, Jake randomly visits the estate of an overlooked former President and bleeds all over a hotel room (don't ask), talk Super League and relevance to major college football in the states, and remember the victims of the tragic FedEx shooting on the Westside.
Despite the local sports "lull" (Query's word), we get into the Colts' offseason to this point, IU and Purdue dealing with the transfer portal, the impact of Hideki Matsuyama's Masters win, and Schultz's lawn.
We recap a dud of a National Title game, talk about Mike Woodson's big first week at Indiana. Query visits the *actual live bear* on Baylor's campus, and we debate whether or not 2021 Gonzaga is still an all-time great team.
The Final Four is set and Indiana (finally) has a new head coach! We talk about the final teams left standing in Indy, the start of the Mike Woodson era, and Query asks local restaurant workers to rank college basketball fanbases.
It's CHAOS in the all-Indiana NCAA Tournament! We recap a crazy opening two rounds and jump back into IU's head coaching search. Also, Jake is incredulous that I've never heard of Abilene, Texas (before last week, obviously) and we try to guess the name of Oregon State's beaver.
In a special edition of Query & Schultz, the guys are LIVE from Indy Card Exchange on the first day of the NCAA Tournament! They talk about the Brad Stevens rumors, Purdue's chances, the sorry state of the Pacers, and are joined on-site by Indy Card Exchange owner Andy Albert, who grades Query's ...
The guys discuss the soon-to-be-over (we think) Archie Miller era at Indiana, Purdue's continued dominance of the rivalry and March chances, rant about the NCAA Tournament floor changes, and give their informed takes on the Meghan & Harry Royal Interview!
Pushed back a day for Indiana's Snowmageddon 2021, we discuss Sam Darnold's potential (or lack thereof), how boring the current Pacers are, the possibility of F1 returning to Indy and a savvy business venture for both of us.
- Bucs blast Chiefs in Super Bowl LV
- Colts QB search continues
- Peyton to the Hall, Reggie left waiting
- IU scores a big win over Iowa, boosts tourney chances
- Skidding Pacers fall to .500 before trip to Brooklyn
- Winners Drink Milk: Winner of the Week, Love HVAC's: Love That Play!
- Big Bo...
Super Bowl LV is set and the guys set the stage for another Tom Brady appearance (ugh). Q & S also discuss the growing list of Colts' quarterback options, IU's post-Iowa win flop, the latest on the Pacers, their usual features, and a victorious but disturbing accomplishment in the Schultz household.
Q & S recap Divisional Weekend and look forward to Championship Sunday. We also take a look at the Oladipo-LeVert trade and Purdue's continued ownership of Indiana (and where IU goes from here). Also, most relevant Presidents of Query's life and examining a common Twitter misunderstanding... Enjoy!
- Colts' season ends in Buffalo
- Frank Reich's in-game decisions
- Bring back Philip Rivers?
- How will you remember the 2020 Colts?
- NFL Divisional Weekend set
- Pacers go West after 6-3 start
- IU & Purdue set to renew their rivalry
- Winners Drink Milk: Winner of the Week, Love That Play, Bu...
- Colts win... and get in!
- What are Indy's chances of making a run?
- Other Week 17 NFL thoughts
- IU eats crow in Outback Bowl flop
- Ball State makes history, Clemson shredded, Bowl recap
- Pacers, Purdue, and IU enter the New Year
- 2021 NCAA Tournament to be held entirely in Indy!
- Winner ...
- Colts stay hot with win over Texans
- Colts playoff possibilities
- Indiana gets hosed
- Notre Dame embarrassed (again)
- Purdue and IU score Crossroads wins
- Pacers season is here!
- Best Christmas gift ever?
- Winners Drink Milk: Winner of the Week, Love HVAC's: Love That Play, The Shop Indy...
- Colts blast Raiders
- Indy's Playoff chances looking excellent
- Bucket Game back on (maybe)!
- Gearing up for ND/Clemson rematch
- Anyone watching the NBA yet?
- Hot Cup o' Schultzy Crazy Sales update
- Colts Survive
- Indy's Playoff Picture
- IU nabs signature win... Fiesta Bowl?
- Purdue's slide continues, ND/Clemson rematch
- Schultz's last day at The Box Factory
- Do you trust Jake Query?
- Special Hot Cup o' Schultzy announcement!
- Colts Nearly Get Fifty-Burgered by Titans
- Indy's Playoff Path From Here
- Other Week 12 Thoughts
- Jeff Brohm Concerns, IU Easily Bounces Back, ND Holds Serve
- College Basketball Opens
- Schultz Says Goodbye to the Hyundai